PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE PAGE
IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Skype/Zoom follow-ups and Free Initial Consults are Now Available for
both local & remote patients.
FOR NEW PATIENTS
~ All free initial consultations can now be done online or in person.
~ After your free consultation, you will get to decide whether you want to come into the clinic for your initial treatment, or if you would like to continue via telemedicine.
What Is an Online Initial Consultation?
At Flow Wellness Center, we’ve been doing online consultations for over a year.
An “Online Initial Consultation” is an initial consultation just like the ones we always do for new patients, except instead of taking place at the clinic, it takes place over a secure, face-to-face video conference or over the phone, whichever you prefer.
Are Online Initial Consultations Secure?
Absolutely. Our video-conferencing service uses the highest grade encryption to secure the communication channel. And, they are in compliance with ALL federal patient privacy protection laws.
Can I Get Started With Treatment Now?
As of today (July 1st, 2020), we are still seeing patients in our offices as well as via telemedicine for those who prefer.
What Is Included With My Treatment Plan?
Treatment plans incorporate precise and efficient therapeutic nutritional supplement protocols, along with our proven, results-focused, trusted guidance on dietary therapy, lifestyle habits, mind-body stress reduction practices, and exercises you can do anywhere, anytime from home.
So, there’s still a LOT we can do to get things going on a positive track for you even if you need to stay at home during this time.
How Do I Get Started?
Simple! Just click the Free Consultation button and fill out the form on the page that follows, and we’ll be in touch within one business day to get your free consultation scheduled. Or give us a call or text.
- In order to allow time for COVID-19 cleaning protocols, appointments will be spaced apart in order for the proper cleaning to be done before and after each patient.
- We are wiping all touch surfaces with CaviCide™ between patients.
- We are changing sheets between patients as always. In addition, we are also using disposable one-time use sheets over the cloth.
- We require all patients to wear a mask to enter the building and upon exiting. If you need to remove your mask during treatment that is okay. We have a powerful air purifier on at all times in the treatment room. We will ask you to place it back on after the treatment is complete.
- We will ask you to sanitize your hands, and you will not have a wait time because of the extra time scheduled between appointments.
No matter how you chose to continue with your care, we’re still here for you.
In this difficult and unprecedented time, your health and wellbeing matter more than ever. The best way to get through this is to keep your immune system strong and to keep a sound mind and body. Although our process has changed, coming to the clinic is not your only option. We are still available via telemedicine for the following services:
We are still offering these services via telemedicine:
- Herbal Consultations
- Supplement Consultations
- Lifestyle Support
- Dietary Consultations
- Support for stress, anxiety, sleep, and digestive issues
- Symptom and illness management
Donley Sissom, Center Founder, Practitioner & Coach